Alice Cooper thinks alcohol should be illegal

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
OK Vinnie, thanks for the input. :rolleyes:

I was too damn tired a few hours ago when I posted this to give my real thoughts. now that I'm more awake I will. First, the "Vinnie" comment is pointed towards Alice himself, not any poster (just to make sure ya'll know that).

Second: what you see in Alice's comment is this. "I couldn't handle alcohol for years. It was a `demon` for me. Once I got control of that `demon`, my life has been all the better for it. Since I know first hand how bad that `demon` can be, I don't think anyone should be able to do it."

Isn't that what he's really saying?

Bottom line, I'm glad that he got ahold of his own personal demons and has supposedly been on the straight and narrow ever since. Good for him. However saying no one should have them because of what a few do is like taking away firearms from the 99.995% of the population because the 0.005% do stupid shit with the firearms they've gotten ahold of.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Some people don't know or forget that Alice Cooper is a born again Christian, so, this shouldn't be a surprise.

And, I'm sure he wouldn't allow or have ''legit'' excuses for his brother to be homeless and sleep underneath a bridge. ;) :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online