Alice Cooper (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
One of his better albums.

Agreed, one of the few I can listen to from start to finish without skipping anything. Granted, I'm not the world's biggest AC fan, but I do like a lot of stuff over the years. Trash will always be a highlight for me.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed, one of the few I can listen to from start to finish without skipping anything. Granted, I'm not the world's biggest AC fan, but I do like a lot of stuff over the years. Trash will always be a highlight for me.

Same here. I am not overly big on his newest material well actually I completely disliked the Welcome to a Nightmare 2 but Trash, Schools Out are albums I am a huge fan of.

rtbuck

Reaction score
I picked up the new Alice Cooper combo CD/Blu-ray Raise the Dead live from Wacken and it's a great show! I've seen Alice a few times over the past few years and he never disappoints. What is cool about this show is that it's almost a full show. When I seen him last he opened for Motley Crue which was a great set but it was about 80 minutes and what this DVD has that is different from what I seen was that after he loses his head to the guillotine his body is wheeled out onstage on a medical table with a bloody white sheet over him. He then gets off the table and a voice refers to his fiends who died young. Alice picks up a tombstone with Jim Morrison's name on it and sings "Break on through". He then goes into My Generation and holds up a Keith Moon tombstone. Apparently there were a couple more tunes that are done this way because on the audio cd's that come with the set is Foxy Lady by Hendrix & Revolution by the Beatles. That is one thing I love about Alice because most of his Dvd's come with cd's of the show as well(Brutal Planet Live, Live at Montreaux, Theater of Death, and now Raise the Dead).

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I picked up the new Alice Cooper combo CD/Blu-ray Raise the Dead live from Wacken and it's a great show!

I'm still waiting for that one to arrive on the shelves down here. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not the biggest fan of shows taken from festivals, but this looks like a great gig - hell, you can't go wrong with an Alice Cooper show.

That is one thing I love about Alice because most of his Dvd's come with cd's of the show as well(Brutal Planet Live, Live at Montreaux, Theater of Death, and now Raise the Dead).

Completely agree with that. I love listenening to live shows and always buy the companion CD to a live DVD/Blu-ray, if it's not part of the package already.

rudy_hollywood

Reaction score
Alice Cooper Fans

I couldn't find an Alice Copper thread, then again I don't really know how to use tapatalk but yeah (Don't worry, I found it for you ~ SDM). I saw Alice live for the first time at the Crue concert, and I listens to Alice Cooper a lot before hand but something about his live performance made me want to hear more music. Would I ever pay to go to a concert? Hell Yeah! Anyways, I would have to say my favorite albums are Trash and Love It To Death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

rudy_hollywood

Reaction score
This is would have to be my favorite song

This song is pretty badass

[emoji869][emoji869]

Last edited by a moderator:

rtbuck

Reaction score
Today for Record Store Day Black Friday I actually got lucky... I went to my record store hoping to find The original Alice Cooper group's new 45 single I'm 18 & Is it my Body live at the Astroturf. I didn't think I'd find it because there were only 2,500 printed. Of those 2,500...100 copies were half pink/ half white vinyl & came with official autographed post cards of the 4 remaining original members. My store only got one copy in & I got it! It also happened to be one of the 100 autographed copies! I heard at least 6 people asking if anyone seen the Alice Cooper single & I quietly walked up to the register with it!

15181405_10211040189662406_7669594842190716615_n.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
April 2017 is the 40th Birthday for Lace and Whiskey Cooper's third studio album.

laceandwhiskeycoverfront.jpg

Back cover
17112717188_d53b9cfb10_z.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lace_and_Whiskey

Cooper's last #1 charting song for the next 12 years and the accompanying video he made before there was MTV videos....

You and Me

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka