Alice Cooper (Official Thread)

rtbuck

Reaction score
Re: Alice Cooper

Annie, The one thing you'll find about Cooper's music is...variety. He covered just about every genre of music throughout the years with the possible exception of C & W.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Annie, The one thing you'll find about Cooper's music is...variety. He covered just about every genre of music throughout the years with the possible exception of C & W.

I think he may have dabbled in a bit of that too...even if it was in a joking manner. Maybe Saga Of Jesse Jane?? :heheh:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score

Super!! I can see what my next CD purchases are going to be. Woo hoo :cheers2

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score

Annie:

I can't believe that you managed to completely ignore a whole huge Band of the Month thread. And one which Bucky, who pecks in the liveliest writeups on this board, hosted!

:bonk:

Last edited:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score

Annie:

I can't believe that you managed to completely ignore a whole huge Band of the Month thread. And one which Bucky, who pecks in the liveliest writeups on this board, hosted!

:bonk:

I told you in my first post, his face paint turned me off.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

My mother bought a couple of albums back in the day because she loved How You Gonna See Me Now and You And Me :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online