Alexis Korner

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Really?... Very sad.. he really took Brian under his wing.... and Brian stayed up all night on his staircase to learn the harp... come morning his lips were bleeding... but Brian had mastered the harmonica.
All gone yes. Very sad. I am reading his biog at the moment. Coming from Brian. And loving a lot of his recordings. Brian was about to do some stuff with him again wasn't he before he died. Apparently he wrote to Brian's father and he replied saying he didn't want him to come to the funeral didn't he.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Alexis Korner talking about Mick Jagger.
Alexis Korner - Rock Me
With his son and daughter.

Alexis Korner & Steve Marriott

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
All gone yes. Very sad. I am reading his biog at the moment. Coming from Brian. And loving a lot of his recordings. Brian was about to do some stuff with him again wasn't he before he died. Apparently he wrote to Brian's father and he replied saying he didn't want him to come to the funeral didn't he.
Yes... a strange one that... if I'm not mistaken a Stones hardback book ended up in the 50p bins during the late 1970s.. a large picture of Alexis was placed... but alas... whoever proof read it... must have been on the fecking nose candy, as it was obviously Alex Harvey!!

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Yes... a strange one that... if I'm not mistaken a Stones hardback book ended up in the 50p bins during the late 1970s.. a large picture of Alexis was placed... but alas... whoever proof read it... must have been on the fecking nose candy, as it was obviously Alex Harvey!!
lol oh god sounds mad :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online