Review ACDC - Back in Black (1980)

album review

driftingsun

Reaction score
One of the best comebacks in the history of Rock... I don't think anyone saw it coming, after Bon Scott died... thumbs up to the Young Bros for pulling this one off

Pappy

Reaction score
It's hard to imagine a time when Back In Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, etc weren't overplayed classics. Deservedly overplayed. Amazing rock n roll songs that held up to this day. One of the biggest records ever. What else is there to say?

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
One of the best comebacks in the history of Rock... I don't think anyone saw it coming, after Bon Scott died... thumbs up to the Young Bros for pulling this one off

Brian Johnson should also be given full credit for his contribution to this album. They were struggling for lyrics and he provided them (fresh from working on his cars up in the North-East of England :gig).

ntw16

4th member of Rush
Reaction score
Amazing album. My favorite Brian Johnson era album... The opening bells just really get you hooked for the entire album. And songs like Have a Drink on me, Back in Black, and Shook me all night long keep you hooked. Great overall album.

taghi_7

Reaction score
Definitely their best album, just ahead of Let There Be Rock and Dirty Deeds.

tuhinhasan

Tuhin Hasan
Reaction score
Do anyone know that Back in Black is the 7th studio album by AC/DC Australian Band. It is so much popular even today and people still hear the album songs through Oidles radio app on Internet.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online