80's hair metal fans help me identify this band!!

coug67

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have very many details here. But I have a feeling 80's hair metal glam fans might know.

There is this music video that came on vh1 late at night while they were playing a bunch of 80's hair metal. The drummer had a huge wrap around drum set that literally wrapped around and he had 2 crash cymbals behind him. It's probably half way through the video where there is this epic close up on the drummer where he hits both the cymbals behind him without looking or anything. I don't want to say it was cheesy... but it was. And since that night I could never remember the name of the band. Me and my friend always talk about it and pretend to do it while listening to music.

If you think you might know then please reply this video pops up in my head all the time and I'm always trying to remember who it was.
I dont know the name of the song or how any of the lyrics go or anything. I was half asleep when it happend and it was just amazing haha.

thanks all in advance!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It was cheesy good fun!! Me and a few friends always get a good laugh out of this one!!

Vinni Vincent Invasion!! Where's Kuaizi on this one!! :oyea: :grinthumb

Kuaizi

Reaction score
BEST..... VIDEO.... EVER!!!!! hahaha
Love it when the dude on fire comes out of nowhere and the singer just keeps going fist pumping... haha 3:30 onward is just classic!

coug67

Reaction score
it was cheesy good fun!! Me and a few friends always get a good laugh out of this one!!

Vinni vincent invasion!! Where's kuaizi on this one!! :oyea: :grinthumb

thank you!!!! This made my day!
Your are too good!

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
You can't go wrong if you wear black lace stockings on your arms.

That look demands respect.

And it's awesome how Vinnie not only uses a mike for a pick, but shows the world his entire repertiore in a single song.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.