40 Bands not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Hardnecker

Reaction score
I think it's very disrespectful how they snub some of these bands if you consider who is in already. How can you expect to have any credibility by ignoring the accomplishments of rock and roll giants like Rush and continue to induct literally artists no one has ever heard of. Rush has 25 gold and 14 platinum albums to start. They have influenced countless bands, had the same lineup for 37 years, still put on three hour shows for their fans and play their instruments now in their late fifties better than ever. They and many on the list above should have been put in there the year they became eligible. It's a mother truckin joke.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
We can make our own Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame better than those b... idiots. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You are right Nololob...I have no idea what planet those "experts" that have a vote live on certainly not the same one that I call home.:nw:

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
I've said it before in here, and I stand by this.

I don't recognise the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. I recognise TheFeldster's Hall of Fame.

Criteria for induction - be in my library.

To me, it's the perfect group :tongue: :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Feldy takes his music Very seriously.

moses-ten-commandments.jpg

:D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
A lot of those are.....more than iffy if you ask me. Besides, both the Rock Hall and this list are missing T. Rex which is large negligence if you ask me. Marc Bolan might not have really landed in the US outside of "Bang A Gong (Get It On)" but T. Rex was hugely important to music. Marc practically invented glam and glam brought forth punk.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
They really should base everything on longevity and album sales...whether some people like the band or not or get butt hurt by it.

Yeah, it really should be measured between sales, influence, longevity and all that good stuff.

Not just people that they think are "cool" :****:

:bonk:

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
I think it does matter who is in and who is not.

I think it does matter that great artists like Deep Purple, Rush, Heart, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and other deserving artists continue to be snubbed by an institution that was supposedly created to honor the great music and legacy of artists in "Rock and Roll" history.

It is very insulting that the important musical contributions that so many of these artists have made continue to be ignored by the RnR HOF.

It is unacceptable that these artists are continually shown a complete lack of respect by a so called "Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame".

It does matter and the RnR HOF should be criticized and called out on it.

Just because they are not in a building does not mean their contributions are not recognized. Take a look at this forum and us mentioning those bands. Take a look at the artists that bands not in the RnR HOF have influenced.

People get too worked up over this shit.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It's all in good fun Mud, I have no problem with people blowing a virtual "gasket" over the fact Madonna is in the HOF and the bands TrekkieELO listed are not.

That alone makes the whole thing farcical to me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online