2012 Rock and Roll HOF Nominees

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Well hey, seems to me all you crazies bring some pretty nifty ideas to the table. Cleveland's a big city. Plenty of room to drink and plenty of room to fight. We'll get this whole rock 'n roll thing settled in no time, so don't you go worrying your pretty little heads over it.

OK :grinthumb

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
I am still rattled Heart is nominated..it ws so fun to bash the RRHOF..at least I can sleep at night knowing the place absolutely hates Rush.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I was thinking about it last night that I think in a few years, we'll start to see more of the obscure/underground artists being mentioned. Not saying artists that are so far obscure that nobody has heard of them, but I mean the artists that have had a pretty good career in the last 10 years, Porcupine Tree for instance. I think they deserve a chance in the next few years.

I could definitely see that happening. It'll be exciting to find out.

I think one big question is what their stance on indie rock will be. Will it be shunned like metal and prog? Doesn't seem like they have a great track record towards indie so far. I could see bands like Pixies getting in... unless they choose to shun indie.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online