10 things Tom Petty hates!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Good list and he has a valid point for all of them. Nevertheless, I do like some modern country and I think he is being a bit hard on himself concerning some of his older albums. Finally, I do like beer, but not excess!

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That was a good list, damned shame he can't quit smoking cigarettes though, for a singer that is just.....well stupid.:nw:

Beer or a joint in moderation is fine with me I look at them both the same.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I love what he said about Reality Television. He sounds really down to earth. :D

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
You know, as far as whiny rock stars go that was at least entertaining to read! :grinthumb

Maybe because he didn't talk about things that are out of our league. Like problems with how many houses he owns, and the cars he drives, and on and on as some celebrities tend to do. :rolleyes:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Maybe because he didn't talk about things that are out of our league. Like problems with how many houses he owns, and the cars he drives, and on and on as some celebrities tend to do. :rolleyes:

Well that and it gets a little yawn worthy to hear anyone of a past era whine about what the new eras are doing. :zzz:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online