Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1. Load
2 . Reload
3. St Anger
4. Illud Divinum Insanus
5. Risk ...gee thx Lars for trying to talk Dave into ruining Megadeth the way you did Metallica

Glad I ain't the only one who passionately hates Illud Divinum Insanus on here.
Risk had its moments for me which weren't bad. I enjoyed that album.
St Anger is just a pile of anal vomit. Not ever making the mistake of purchasing that album again.
Thing with Megadeth is Dave was smart enough to realise that experiment failed and steered it back to thrash metal unlike Lars. lol
Pains me to hate a Morbid Angel album as I love that band, released some monstrous albums which still mind boggles me how they thought this was a good idea.

I don't think they are that bad DaKillerWolf :)
Maybe not Load, Risk or Reload but St Anger and Illud Divinum Insanus they are that bad. :tongue:

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
^^It's always the worst and biggest disappointment when you really love a band and they start putting out crap. If not it's just a mild disappointment.

EDIT: They all SUCK BIG TIME :heheh:

And for the record BURN friggin' RULEZ !!!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Deicide In Torment In Hell is another disappointment, the album quality sucks, absolutely dull production, sounded like they just did it to get off Roadrunner.

Judas Priest Ram It Down follows the path of dullness too at times. Not a great album.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Number 4 is Black Sabbath Never Say Die. The sound to me was just sterile and reminded me too much of Technical Ecstasy, the album was a very poor finish to Ozzy's era at that time.

Wait until you get to Forbidden. :heheh:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed this album, I think it was better producing then Never Say Die. :heheh:
Apparently Forbidden is going to be remixed. But still I think it is not purely a Sabbath album, simply just an album I would say. Nothing interesting.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm not sure I posted in here or not...:think:

I can think of one right off that fell below all my expectations, Peter Frampton's "I'm In You" follow up to "Comes Alive" has to be one of the worst records I ever bought. It would be in my bottom five for sure. Only one song I liked on the album "Rocky's Hot Club".

cover.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArturoThre

Members online