Your latest Concert DVD/Blu-ray Purchases?

rtbuck

Reaction score
Yeah, me neither. New or old, just take my money! :oyea:

:oyea: Same here! Good color photo of Mick & Keith on the new issue of Rolling Stone. Keith ' s playing his TV yellow Les Paul jr. I do wish more of the classic bands would release stuff like the Stones do. Stones go through their archives & have released some great stuff over the past few years

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
:oyea: Same here! Good color photo of Mick & Keith on the new issue of Rolling Stone. Keith ' s playing his TV yellow Les Paul jr. I do wish more of the classic bands would release stuff like the Stones do. Stones go through their archives & have released some great stuff over the past few years

I'll pick up the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine next time I drop by my local magazine dealer. I believe there's also a feature on Miranda Lambert in it, so it should be a good one.

Agree about bands and live releases. Of course there are tons bootlegs floating around when it comes to older bands, but I do prefer official releases nicely packaged.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Picked this one up last week:

Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow - Memories in Rock - Live in Germany (Deluxe Edition containing the DVD, Blu-ray & 2CD in a 48 page hardback photobook)

51Gy2NQEVzL._SY355_.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Joe Bonamassa - Live At The Greek

91pct75oVbL._SX342_.jpg

The same story as with the CD version. I would normally have bought this one on the release date, but decided to wait for my local record store to get it and ultimately ended up waiting almost 2,5 months! :wank:

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I just got "The Beatles - Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years" 2 disc deluxe set and "The T.A.M.I. Show/The Big T.N.T. Show" 2 disc set. Both are on Blu-Ray.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online