Register to remove these ads

Your latest Concert DVD/Blu-ray Purchases?

Discussion in 'Music/Concert DVD 's' started by BeatlesFan, Jun 16, 2010.

1. E-Z

E-Z Senior Member

THIN LIZZY-ONE NIGHT IN DUBLIN from 2005 a tribute to PHIL LYNOTT on what would have been his 56th birthday and featuring ex band members-

GARY MOORE, SCOTT GORHAM, BRIAN ROBERTSON, ERIC BELL & BRIAN DOWNEY although no SNOWY WHITE or JOHN SYKES.

The individual band members interviews as a bonus feature are fairly interesting to hear that feature Gary Moore, Scott Gorham & Brian 'Robbo' Robertson.

One of the interviews that Scott Gorham gives was a fairly amusing little story when Scott said-

"Phil was a great salesman he could sell anything to anyone anyway by 1982 I was so f**ked up on drugs that I couldn't carry on in the band anymore so I decided to go and see Phil to tell him that I was leaving Thin Lizzy and Phil told me that I couldn't just quit the band like that because the band had one more album to record (the Thunder And Lightning album) and a 'Farewell tour' to undertake as well so I couldn't just leave the band so I ended up agreeing to do both a new album and a farewell tour and after leaving Phil I said to myself f**king hell I've just agreed to record another f**king album and do a farewell tour and I just went to see Phil with the intention of quitting the band!!."

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  2. treborillusion

treborillusion Senior Member

Last month I went through a 'OMG I need DVDs phase'..
    In that I got
    Jimi Hendrix: Ilse of Whight Festival
    Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusions I & II Live in Tokyo.