Your Holy Grail(s) of Album Purchases

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
dd2a1857d2e812fee4060db66e56f2b7.jpg

Status Quo - Tokyo Quo

Originally only released in Japan, this album was recorded shortly before the legendary Live! album that saw World Wide release.

The setlist is just a trimmed down version of Live! but as one of the few definite soundboard recordings of the Frantic Four era, coupled with it being Japanese only, I had to have it.

I had an MP3 download version of it, but wanted to own a copy of it. The price for original Japanese LPs was very very expensive, over £100 per piece. I did once see on ebay someone selling a copy of the album and a ticket stub for the concert, that was priced at £500. Big money.

There is a complete audience recording of this show available as a bootleg.

It was released on limited edition Vinyl for Record Store day in 2014 and later that year released on CD as part of the remastered Live! box set just after the second Frantic Four reunion tour in 2014.

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
These, the two albums of the solo project by Jonna Enckell that she named Siren On.

I have these in mp3 format, but cherrish them sooo much, it worries me that I don't have the original CD's.

These CD's cannot be found by me anywhere.

She is Swedish, so I might one day get up the courage to write to music stores in Sweden in inquery about them.

I have numerous backup copies of these mp3's on every device I own, plus burned to discs and stored in several places in the house. I am absolutely nuts, I know, but she has dropped off the face of the earth, I swear! Can't find anything current on her anywhere.

32738939455_560e63631b.jpg 32738939685_89f968af76.jpg

Last edited:

Cinder

Reaction score
Plant Earth Promo. I still remember how excited I felt when I got this :)

Happy Days, lol!

Attachments

• DURAN_DURAN_PLANET+EARTH-574828.jpg
    DURAN_DURAN_PLANET+EARTH-574828.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka