Your Favorite Beatles song?

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Although I'm still sifting through The Beatles' works, my original and current favourite song by them is Eight Days A Week:

Bryter Later

Reaction score
I'm only a fan of the Beatles music from Rubber Soul onwards,and so from that album onwards I have narrowed it down to these two classics :

Shes leaving home

A Day in the Life

A tough call but I'm going for 'Shes leaving Home',as to me it's a mini opera and reflects so much on how alot of teenagers feel at times.

:cheers2 Bryter.

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
Rolling Stone's new "100 Best Beatle Songs" publication lists "A Day in the Life" as No.1. Not my own personal favorite, but I can see it's certainly one of the most important and influential.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
YER BLUES

Be sure to check out the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus version w/ Clapton and Keef. It's Lennon's voice that appeals to me most about this song.

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
^^ I have some friends who play in an acoustic string band, mostly folk and bluegrass, but occasionally they stray into pop and light rock. They have a handful of Beatle songs in their repertoire, all quiet stuff like "Here, There and Everywhere" and "In My Life." They'd always announce each song they played, so when I was in the crowd and they'd say they were about to do a Beatles song, I'd always yell out "Yer Blues!" or "Hey Bulldog!" or "Helter Skelter!" just because those were such raw rockers.

They never tired of my delightful sense of humor. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online