Young people, Thanks!

billtjr51

Reaction score
ClassicRockForums sounds like a forum basically for us older guys (which couldn't be further from the truth) since much of the "classic rock is from the 60's & 70's. But these young dudes (teens) who have joined sure know their stuff and have really added some needed spark to this forum. I just wanted to say thanks! The forum isn't exactly on fire, but these guys have sure picked up the tempo.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
im trying, we should try to get some people off youtube to join the forums, we could get this place really rocking!

rocks off

Reaction score
ha cool, i might fail history class, but i can sure as hell know what im talkin about when it comes to the history of rock and what not

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
ha cool, i might fail history class, but i can sure as hell know what im talkin about when it comes to the history of rock and what not

i love history class! im not taking it this year cause im at the career center instead, but i loved history, mainly the war stuff. our history books even had five to one and four dead in ohio in it, they discussed the doors and neil young briefly cuz of the school shootings in kent state back in the 60's.

Reaction score
lol, i hate it all we talk about in history is stupid world war 2 bullshit all year, then some middle east shit im never gonna use, but i did have a teacher one year, who gave me a b even thoe i did absoloutely nothing in class, the only time i was awake was when he was talkin about the allman bros and i slept almost everyday lol, but ya sschool sucks

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
lol, i hate it all we talk about in history is stupid world war 2 bullshit all year, then some middle east shit im never gonna use, but i did have a teacher one year, who gave me a b even thoe i did absoloutely nothing in class, the only time i was awake was when he was talkin about the allman bros and i slept almost everyday lol, but ya sschool sucks

deffinitly, i believe more in skipping school, going to your friends house and getting really ****** up.

Reaction score
deffinitly, i believe more in skipping school, going to your friends house and getting really ****** up.

haha, i believe in it, problem wiht my school is, you get suspended for skipping, and however many periods you skip each is a detention, but for every 10 detentions you get an outa school haha, plus they lock all the doors and its really really hard to get back in, and well last year i kinda skipped a lot of classes and what not and got a .5 gpa ahahaha, so now my dad makes me do cyber school wich blows and i have a 3.3 gpa lol

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
haha, i believe in it, problem wiht my school is, you get suspended for skipping, and however many periods you skip each is a detention, but for every 10 detentions you get an outa school haha, plus they lock all the doors and its really really hard to get back in, and well last year i kinda skipped a lot of classes and what not and got a .5 gpa ahahaha, so now my dad makes me do cyber school wich blows and i have a 3.3 gpa lol

Well, I have a 3.4GPA becuase each A I get I get 100 bucks. 100bucks=omost an ounce of smoke.

I get good grades, even though I skip a shitload. I'll take the bus to school get picked up, have my older friend call up and act like dad, and they think it's excused.

:bleep:

Whimsical Wholigan

Reaction score
Although I don't have quite as much time on my hands (even homeschooled teens can have busy lives), i'm still around, trying to do what I can in jumpstarting the forum. Glad to help, man! *salutes* :)

Reaction score
Well, I have a 3.4GPA becuase each A I get I get 100 bucks. 100bucks=omost an ounce of smoke.

I get good grades, even though I skip a shitload. I'll take the bus to school get picked up, have my older friend call up and act like dad, and they think it's excused.

:bleep:

i hate you you bastard lol, eh we gotta take notes in even after a parent calls lol its gay, plus my brother drive me to school and hes a little bitch and would tell on me lol, its pretty gay but whatever, o and i cant do that cus we have our grades and attendance online and my parents look at it like every day lol

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online