Yes and Genesis Members Form New Band

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've started to enjoy Hackett's solo work more now than I did when they first came out years ago.

I thought Squire was still active in Yes, if I'm not mistaken they just finished a tour...:think:...but doing this with Steve doesn't mean he's done with Yes.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I've started to enjoy Hackett's solo work more now than I did when they first came out years ago.

I thought Squire was still active in Yes, if I'm not mistaken they just finished a tour...:think:...but doing this with Steve doesn't mean he's done with Yes.

Yes (no pun intended :D) LG, Squire is still a member of Yes...

Although Hackett hasn’t been a member of Genesis since leaving the band in 1977, Squire is still very much at the helm for the Yes ship and all who sail her.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
As much as I love Yes and Squire as a bassist par excellent, I am not impressed with the way they have treated Jon Anderson...unless I don't have the full story. He was seriously ill, just like Rick Wakeman was years ago, but recovered and found Yes had found a replacement singer for him and planned to tour. Of course one never knows who is being forthright and who is not when it comes to this stuff.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online