"Wrecking Ball" Bruce Springsteen or Miley Cyrus?

Which "Wrecking Ball" is better?

• Springsteen

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Cyrus, she's a wreck.

There are 3 votes, but Lynch & I are the only ones to fess up.

That's....interesting.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
As I said in the Musical Confession thread, I really like Miley's "Wrecking Ball". As a pop ballad it actually is an A-class effort. That said, I don't think Miley has the right voice for it. I'd much rather hear someone who can put more anguish and maturity into their voice like Linda Perry or even Pink if you wanted to take another pop star route. Not being a huge fan of The Boss and definitely liking Miley'***** it's quite obvious who I am voting for though.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I actually like Bruce Springsteen a lot and his last album as well but I hate weighted polls that give pop stars more attention and wonder why they stay in the spotlight so I'm voting for Miley. The fact that Miley is so self awarre of what she's doing like the other pop genius Madonna and to see her haters buying into it backs this up further for me. :tongue:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
There are a lot of Pink haters out there but I much prefer her to most of the female pop singers around these days.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I agree, Sunny. Plus she is charting as well as pop stars half her age these days and has had the strongest staying power of all of the female singers of her era if you ask me. :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Cyrus, she's a wreck.

There are 3 votes, but Lynch & I are the only ones to fess up.

That's....interesting.

I voted but forgot to post my choice.

People are free to choose whomever they like in any of these match-ups but for me I can't take Cyrus seriously as an artist...certainly not compared to Springsteen who would literally BLOW HER OFF THE STAGE if they ever did a live show back to back.;)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I would never listen to either one on purpose, but I'd rather listen to Miley than Bruce

Pretty much how I feel, and I actually don't find this Miley song that bad whereas Bruce's I find plain awful.

This is the video that was inspired by Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares 2 U isn't it? I see the war of words between Sinead & Miley is still raging on.

WinstonLennon

Reaction score
I'm not that much of a Springsteen fan but i think it's an undisputed pool.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Springsteen, no contest.

But I do like the slut's,,,oops!,,,,Miley's song.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.