Would you go to a concert alone?

• Yes

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

Cozy 4ever

Reaction score
Sure, I would go alone. Be more fun to have company, but if not, I would still go.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
I actually flew to Nashville by myself to see Eric Clapton. That was the closest show. Spent 4 days there. He's getting a little long in the tooth and I had to fill that gap of concerts I hadn't seen.

He was far from the best guitar player I saw while I was there. Music City for sure.

Kate

Deadhead
Reaction score
Goodness, absolutely! I went on (most of) Fall tour '18 with Phish - from Hampton to Vegas - alone with the pup! Went up to MN alone recently to catch a few of Neil's shows in -418F weather (about 900 miles one way). One-off shows are also viable on solo status, which yields a freedom of association and movement untied to the wants/needs/neuroses of another. I tend to meet more people alone - heck, I filled an address book on the tour; but, that said, there are times when a party group can't be beat, especially when a hotel stay is warranted.

Reactions: E-Z

Fever

Reaction score
I just went to see the Alan Parsons Project alone Wednesday.Great seats third row and great show.You don’t talk during the show anyway.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online