Worst & Cheesiest songs & videos

ANTHEM

Reaction score
I got an idea off of the "worst band" thread to make a thread that shows the absolute worst and cheesiest songs and videos ever made. Have fun digging up those crappy videos.

Here are a few to start off with, Some make you......:oyea: And some make you go.......:wtf:

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Here's two of my journal entries that fit this thread :grinthumb

THIS IS BAD

bad-music-web1.jpg

Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson-Whatzupwitu

Love's Alright
images

"This is all your fault Mutha****er!" "Booooo hooo hoooo!"
w1wgFQNen8ejieyFgKyqy3YV8knNPO8j6dtjy7rQ6oa9bKg1YQ.jpg

This collaboration actually happened! This is horribad! :omg:

#1. Eddie Murphy had a third album! :wtf:
#2. On this album he tried to be social conscious and serious! :wtf:
#3. The ****ing video! :wtf:
#4. Eddie's vocals in the chorus sound like he's doing another Buckwheat impression! :heheh:

THIS IS BAD

bad-music-web1.jpg

So their was another Jackson female with some minor solo hits with the winning name of Rebbie and she shoots ****ing lightning bolts! :D

Rebbie Jackson
272920_14210951.jpg

In all seriousness though I wouldn't call the song bad. The song itself is fairly typical and Rebbie has an adequate amount of talent. It's definitely bizarre enough to be a so bad it's good novelty hit though. I mean it's an innuendo built around a centipede written by Micheal in which the vixen Rebbie Jackson. The video is a cross between Weird Science and Ghostbusters! Oh, and she shoots ****ing lightning bolts from her hands! Did I mention that yet? :D

Centipede

ANTHEM

Reaction score
^Not only does it sound cheap and really cheesy but the performance is a bad rip off of mj. The dancing is awful, acting is poor, the makeup jobs look like kids were doing it, and the middle aged guy in tight red leather who is obviously overweight. When he looked at the camera with the dollar store fangs and crappy looking hulk contact lenses with that stupid looking grin I about fell out of the chair laughing. Pause at 16 seconds when they over lap him and her lol.

The jan video is bad even for an amateur. It has really bad lip syncing, a camera man who can't stay focused, music that sounds like it was borrowed from a sitcom, a poor attempt at rhyming, and the video in general doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

ANTHEM

Reaction score
^^ That rebbie video is bad because it looks like a spoof but it's supposed to be serious. That snake is obviously fake and I'm not sure what its place in the video is about. Also the beat is off.

If this is not meant to be funny then all I can say is wow lol

Last edited:

aaltonen

Reaction score
I thought this was a joke but it appears this dude was actually guite popular in Molvania when this came out:

Zlad! - Electronik Supersonik

Aero

Reaction score
Here's my favorite. Total cost of production: $50.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online