Worst Band Ever Butchers Pink Floyd

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this....I'd like to think it's not real, but sadly I think it is...just wondering if anyone else seen it or has any background.

This is pretty wild...in all my years I have never seen anything like this from a band of grown men, playing at a music store no less.

Were the owners of the store aware that this band needed SERIOUS practice, lessons or whatever? Or maybe just hired on friendly trust.

:yuk:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's just freakin' me out EF! I mean they have the gear, they have to be music fans and have listening ears right? The guitar player has a little camera on the end of his head stock...to take pictures of his greatness...I don't get this at all...the singer looks none too happy..although he has no room to complain....I mean I don't understand how reasonable minds could take this to the stage...it's not even a question of not being good...they don't know the song and don't know how to play together.

Freakiest amatuer band video I've seen since those kids butchered The Final Countdown...but at least they were kids.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Right??? :bonk:

I found this...this is pretty funny...mixed with clips from The Wall :heheh:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
They're probably just havin' a larf if you ask me... No harm in that. I'm sure I've had worse things said at my performances, in any case. :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ I don't know man...they looked pretty upset...but even if they were just goofin' off...STILL!! :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online