Worst Band Ever Butchers Pink Floyd

b.o.b.

Reaction score
For recovery you may try this Romanian Pink Floyd tribute band: Speak Floyd :grinthumb

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this....I'd like to think it's not real, but sadly I think it is...just wondering if anyone else seen it or has any background.

This is pretty wild...in all my years I have never seen anything like this from a band of grown men, playing at a music store no less.

Were the owners of the store aware that this band needed SERIOUS practice, lessons or whatever? Or maybe just hired on friendly trust.

:yuk:

hahahahaha How did they even land a gig? That was so embarrassingly funny and bad!!!! The drummer was so pathetic! I could have kept a better beat drumming with my earlobes

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Or as I like to call it the "Lobule" :heheh:

medical-findings-based-on-ear-anatomy.jpg

suhgarimdave

Reaction score
Ok, I have some background. This was filmed in Augusta, Georgia at a music store benefit for Breast Cancer Awareness. I'm pretty sure these guys are taking lessons at the store, hopefully many more! Anyway, it's totally for real. It was shot by my sons bands bassist, Nick Laws who owns the Augusta club Sector 7G. He posted it on You Tube and it got picked up on Comedy Central. But yeah it's totally real and so funny. :oyea:

runtfan

Reaction score
Wow! That really is badness of EPIC proportions! So...these guys are taking lessons from this store?...and the store actually let them do this?...in public?...right there in the parking lot?...wonder how the music lesson business is going for this store after this.
I have a novel concept someone should introduce these guys to - it's called music. Sheesh, I can't even give these guys credit for trying. Don't they have any friends to talk them down? ( since apparently whoever's giving the lessons didn't have enough sense to)

the_spore

God Emperor
Reaction score
Oh God... they sung with no passion whatsoever. I have never heard anyone sing in such a monotonous way in my life. :puke:

They were all like: "Okay... let's this over with."

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online