Which song do you prefer?

• Total voters

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Woodstock. Summer of '69 is a very overplayed Adams song

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Oh go on then, I'll give a vote to Bryan since nobody else will!

As shocking as it may sound, even though I do like to support our homegrown bands as much as possible, I don't own any Bryan Adams albums or even have one song of his in the collection.

When he was starting up and released his debut a good friend of mine told me he was going to be a Massive star, I laughed and said I just can't see it happening...Oh well looks like I missed the mark by a country mile in this instance.:blush:

I don't know what it is about him, I neither like him or hate him, one of the few artists that leaves me unaffected completely.:hm:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
As shocking as it may sound, even though I do like to support our homegrown bands as much as possible, I don't own any Bryan Adams albums or even have one song of his in the collection.

When he was starting up and released his debut a good friend of mine told me he was going to be a Massive star, I laughed and said I just can't see it happening...Oh well looks like I missed the mark by a country mile in this instance.:blush:
Heh, according to Wikipedia, he has 10 studio albums and 67 singles. jeeezus. That's a LOT of singles in 10 albums.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Heh, according to Wikipedia, he has 10 studio albums and 67 singles. jeeezus. That's a LOT of singles in 10 albums.

That is a ton of hit songs no doubt.

I will say I thought he did a great job for Roger Water's concert of The Wall when they tore down the wall in Berlin ages ago. I might have to pick up that DVD one of these days...:think:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online