Witchcraft [Official thread]

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Don't overspend too much for Christmas because WITCHCRAFT are back with a new album"Nucleus" released January.
Here is a taster. What can I say ? Sounds great !! :grinthumb
If I said it once I will say it again...its about time this band came over to the UK to play some dates .We want to see them !!!

The Outcast

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
This band is awesome. I particularly like Firewood.. looking forward to the new one.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Yet another new track taken from the latest offering from WITCHCRAFT....Got to say its rather good ! :grinthumb

Theory of Consequence

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I liked their first 3 albums, but never got around to check out their previous album "Legend".

On a side note, does anyone else feel like they’re trying to ride the Ghost wave by now putting on masks?

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
.....Got to admit S.D.M when I saw the recent publicity shot I did cringe a little.They don't need masks....its the music that matters and they are very good at it.
My personal fave is the "Legend" album...shows good maturity, excellent songs although it does lose some of the "stoner doom" qualities of previous releases. Its going to be a hard album to follow up...so fingers crossed their best is yet to come

Attachments

• witchcraft-band-pic.jpg
    witchcraft-band-pic.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 7

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
.....Got to admit S.D.M when I saw the recent publicity shot I did cringe a little.They don't need masks....its the music that matters and they are very good at it.
My personal fave is the "Legend" album...shows good maturity, excellent songs although it does lose some of the "stoner doom" qualities of previous releases. Its going to be a hard album to follow up...so fingers crossed their best is yet to come

yes its the music...

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
The mask thing is a bit dumb especially when you consider that all their fan base already knows their identities. Personally, I prefer the first three best with Firewood taking top honors . Legend is a good release as well but leans more toward Psych rather then the Stoner / Doom of their earlier material.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
WITCHCRAFT scrap plans of using masks and after a rethink....a new image with large black pointy hats !Sorry guys ...silly idea :uh::heheh:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online