Reaction score
Re: Wishbone Ash

PJC I've merged your thread into the previous one :grinthumb

And since nobody else has, I'll post Time Was:

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score

I love them. I remember when I walk into local record store and I was looking around to buy "Argus", but couldnt find it and buy some other records, including Janis, Santana, Uriah Heep and Lennon, so when I came to pay, I saw Argus vinyl behind the counter and I asked, how much does that vinyl cost, and the guy was so cool and said, ey, you can have it free, you already bought 5 vinyls. So he gave it to me just like that and it's one of my favorite records in my collection.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Great band went to see them with my mate Sweaty a few years back...[ strange how most people have their first 3 albums:clap:...me included..I put it down to good taste chaps] :) Funny story...a day prior to the gig i went to see a WISHBONE ASH tribute act WISHCLONE ASH who went down well.......but it was more "Throw down the tea towel ":lmao: than throw down the sword lol:wa::heheh: Heres my favorite WISHBONE ASH Song.....

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I love them. I remember when I walk into local record store and I was looking around to buy "Argus", but couldnt find it and buy some other records, including Janis, Santana, Uriah Heep and Lennon, so when I came to pay, I saw Argus vinyl behind the counter and I asked, how much does that vinyl cost, and the guy was so cool and said, ey, you can have it free, you already bought 5 vinyls. So he gave it to me just like that and it's one of my favorite records in my collection.

That's really cool DZ, that the owner would give you Wishbone Ash's best album for free. I have to thank my English mates for convincing me to give them a listen again, I now have Argus in the library.

LOU,,,tea towel instead of the sword...:heheh:...that is a nice way to put it.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Hey Lord Grendel ! QUESTION..? what is the most commonest Owl in Europe ??............ANSWER.....Barn?..Tawny?.....no!! the Teat [ think about it
] lol:D:lmao:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

That is a good one too LOU, even though I am still waking up...Teat Owl....Tea Towel...:heheh:

joe

Reaction score

Argus is a great heavy prog/hard rock album. The s/t debut had some excellent tracks as well. Here's one:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online