Winger (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ Oh real nice Magic.. Friggin Kip in a Banana hammock!! That is so wrong!! :wtf::&

Mr. T

Reaction score
^^^ The banana hammock is to be expected from the ladies. The music is to be appreciated.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Anybody ever caught this video of Kip and Fiona?? She has a pretty rockin voice..

bells

Reaction score
I loved Winger back when they first emerged. I remember being bummed that they weren't getting the credit they deserved. Loved their harmonies & off timings. Recently I've been looking at their stuff from various eras on YouTube (and playing "Madalaine" repeatedly), so I'm glad to see this thread (thanks, TUNEZ!).

"Madalaine" is my favorite old song of theirs. YEAH! (If anyone would like to post a video of themselves attempting the spin at 3:30, guitar in hand, I would be interested in seeing it.) :D

Tell me this song dosn't have Winger written all over it!! Makes me want to slap my mother..

Last edited:

Mr. T

Reaction score

Pull is a very underrated album IMO. Released in 1993, it was originally going to be called Blind Revolution Mad, after the opening song. Reportedly Kip, anticipating that critics would dismiss the album out of hand, renamed it Pull as a tongue-in-cheek reference to the CD being used by critics as a skeet shooting target. :heheh: Here's a few off that I love.

Blind Revolution Mad

Down Incognito

Like A Ritual

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
^^^ :peek Not sure what were going to hear from the LL.. But I'll put my seat belt on just in case..
=====[:)]=====

^^^ Get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heheh: And just why do you want to slap your mother?????

The album Karma - GREAT! I'm enjoying this immensely. Deal with the Devil - I think my fave of that set in your first post, Tunez. WAIT! Pull Me Under also rocks! :bow: Honestly, I think I am enjoying the newer stuff more than the 80's songs... I still have to listen to your last post, Tunez, but I'm definitely with Winger for the long haul. Thanks for the intro! :bow:

The earlier songs - all really great 80's tunes. Fun to listen to and this music takes me back to that time in life. These guys are having a blast doing what they do. :cheers2 Do they have any bad stuff out there?? :grinthumb And let me just add.... I loved that long hair on guys!!! :tongue: IDK that very many guys my age could pull that off, but damn!!!! DAMN!!!! :flirt

Can't Get Enuff <---- ITA!!!!!!! :tongue: Great tune too!! :roflmao: And yes, rocking vid. Mmm. (cool down laurel!!)

No doubt, MP, that these guys weren't all about looks. In fact, I didn't consider it (at least not above their talent) until I read your comment.

As for the "banana hammock" --- nooooo. Keep that behind closed doors, TYVM!! He was a good looking guy but that type of pic brings him down a notch, IMO. He didn't need to do that - his music carried him.

That 80's Girl

Reaction score
I love love winger!! They were one of my favorite bands and still are to this day! kip winger is sexy as hell!! He has aged really well after all these years. I really would like to see them play live! i love all there music.

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Amazing this thread got bumped...a couple days ago I played IN THE HAERT OF THE YOUNG and my son lost his mind over LOOSEN UP :heheh:

Yeah...he's added WINGER to his list of bands he likes. I called him Stewie today and he was like "Huh??" I told him never mind. :heheh:

Anyhoo...this is the song he flipped out over...

That 80's Girl

Reaction score
that song is also on the video i posted on here. its a different version of the song and its really good. its the last song on the video. you should check it out its really good.:D

That 80's Girl

Reaction score
also the video i posted of winger unplugged was recorded 23 years ago this week! saw that on there facebook page. hard to believe its been that long ago. :jj:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online

No members online now.