Winger (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
^^^ agreed. Like I said in my post, they were a LOT better than their 90's rep gave them credit for. (and I liked B&B in small doses). All pretty good musicians imho.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Tell me this song dosn't have Winger written all over it!! Makes me want to slap my mother..

Madalaine

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
They always had a keyboardist. Kip Winger himself played bass and keys on some stuff and the original rhythm guitarist (Paul Taylor) also played keys during his time with the band

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I only have one CD by Winger...In The Heart Of The Young. I look forward to hearing more.

51G%2BrYZCNHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Does anybody else think they were lip syncing this song? Or did they just do the studio version with the concert footage after the intro???

Thanks for the info Lynch.. I just recall mostly no keys in the songs I know by them.. Lord.. just listening to them tonight has me thinking.. What was I thinking!!:wtf: No really.. some of their songs sure sound like rocker girl rock..:peek

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Marking this thread to return to... there are too many of you "voting in" with good vibes.

Not that that necessarily sways me, except that some of you are diehard "xxx" band, or "type" of band, and so it is interesting to find you here :D

I'll be back!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ :peek Not sure what were going to hear from the LL.. But I'll put my seat belt on just in case..
=====[:)]=====

Mr. T

Reaction score
Glad to see this thread conjuring up some good memories for some of you. Winger were and still are a very talented band. I really encourage all of you to give a good hard listen to the tracks I posted in the OP from the newest album if you haven't already. It is really really solid. Here's another track from it.

Always Within Me

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kip is a hottie :tongue:

591.jpg

kip.jpg

My Favorite album:

53791f.jpg

MP beat me to the video of the most awesome song "Rainbow in the Rose" off this album so I will post another smoker:

You Are The Saint, I Am The Sinner

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelyncline

Members online