Who here plays the guitar?

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Sometimes Mulberry it's hard to get 'that sound' sometimes it's good to mic your guitar as well... if you have several or a PA... sometimes when I'm inventive I piss about like an old hessian office screen I use as a baffle board, or open tune, drop the bottom string, and use an old sixpence as a pick, mix slinky strings with others... and feck the neighbours!!
That sounds cool. I'm finding it addictive so will stick at it and all this info helps me think.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Like this geezer, melted hand, five strings and hid from the Nazis.. but still did that thing!
He pops up so much doesn't he. Tony Iommi got back into it after his accident when his old boss gave him a record didn't he? Saw Danny Kirwan liked him too.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
It's whatever makes you happy dude, lots are guitar and gear snobs, forget that crap. I couldn't afford Ricki bass guitars.. a Hondo ll worked just fine.
Yes I will avoid all that. It would put me off. I bought an electric acoustic bundle cheap recently and it is doing me fine. I was also lucky. I had a squire given to me that was never used. So that will do me for electric. And I will keep the fun level constant.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I was never able to afford a leftie, especially when only doing a paper round.. habit stuck and I just play upside down... strung as normal. Toying now with chopping 3 in... and priceing up a five string Ted Newman... sorted then, shag off to a cabin in the woods and bye bye world!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online