Who here plays the guitar?

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
My yamaha --

countrystar5td.jpg

Metal Health

Reaction score
I play guitar and love it. I just started playing about 6 months ago. I can already play about 15 songs. I can also fingerpick. I can play the whole Dust In The Wind intro and Sounds Of Silence. I have a Yamaha FG 400S and a Ovation Ultra Deluxe.

Khor1255

Reaction score
I've been playing guitar long enough where I should be pretty good. I'm not, but I enjoy the hell out of it anyway. Drums are my main instrument.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I do play guitar. Been playing for some years now, but I’m far from as good as I would like to be or maybe even should be. Since my daughter was born, I haven’t had much time to practise. I do hope to find more time to practise in the new year.

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
I started playing at age 14, I'm now 49. I have 5 electrics and 3 acoustics. I love playing the 12 string acoustic, I started out on acoustics rather than electrics. Not sure if that's the right way to do it but it does build up your calouses, and finger strength pretty quickly.

ntw16

4th member of Rush
Reaction score
I have been playing for almost 2 years lol. I'm only 16 Years Old but yeah. It's pretty fun and I own a 63' Gibson Acoustic and a Silvertone Revolver SS15 Electric. Getting a Peavey Predator Plus soon.

Metal Health

Reaction score
I have been playing for almost 2 years lol. I'm only 16 Years Old but yeah. It's pretty fun and I own a 63' Gibson Acoustic and a Silvertone Revolver SS15 Electric. Getting a Peavey Predator Plus soon.

Nice to know that there's other young rock fans on here!

ntw16

4th member of Rush
Reaction score
Nice to know that there's other young rock fans on here!

Man was I missing out. I listened to modern music when I was like 12 and 13 and then my dad introduced me to Classic Rock. Best music of all time by far!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.