Which rockstar (male or female), do you feel, has the best speaking voice?

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
God this is got to be the most desperate thread on here. No offense, I never thought I'd find myself judging someone by the way they speak.

My pick goes to Jon Anderson too. Or maybe James Hetfield, while his vocals were always very aggressive (well, today not so much) he speaks very gently.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
God this is got to be the most desperate thread on here. No offense, I never thought I'd find myself judging someone by the way they speak.

Not really. Is judging someone's speaking voice really any different than judging them for their singing voice. Or anything else for that matter?

Jantine

Reaction score

My pick goes to Jon Anderson too. Or maybe James Hetfield, while his vocals were always very aggressive (well, today not so much) he speaks very gently.

That's nonsense. When, you hear a voice-over on an advert or a radio presenter. Their voice is the main, attribute.
No judgement on the person. However, you cannot pretend, some people have, smoother sounding, speaking voices.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online