What's going on between Bill Wyman & The Stones?

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed on the last 2 Stones releases?

Anyone know what's up with this?

Rolling-Stones-Rarities-1971---2-342257.jpg

51Vsd4n5PSL.jpg

Why Mick Taylor but no Bill?

rtbuck

Reaction score
I'm a Stones fan but all I knew was that it was his decision to leave the band in the late 80's/early90's. I remember back in the mid-80's Jagger was not happy & very vocal about Wyman dating a 13 year old girl (who he married when she turned 18 & then divorced a few years later).

Death on Credit

Reaction score
I'm a Stones fan but all I knew was that it was his decision to leave the band in the late 80's/early90's. I remember back in the mid-80's Jagger was not happy & very vocal about Wyman dating a 13 year old girl (who he married when she turned 18 & then divorced a few years later).

Mick got upset about that? It's no hanging matter, it's no capitol crime.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Even if the 13 year old was well endowed for her age I find that distasteful myself, like Wyman couldn't find a grown woman for a companion...:nw:

I think he quit the band because he was tired of touring all the time, that is a hard life even with all the fan worship etc. that goes with it.

I absolutely laughed my ass off a few months ago when Ronnie Wood went through his own personal hell. First leaves his wife to shack up with a "Russian" beauty(Read gold digger with a foreign accent), then she boots him out after sticking it out long enough to get a big paycheck, then Ronnie tries to get his ex-wife to take him back, all the while he is drinking himself to oblivion. Tragic and sad but at the same time self inflicted so my sympathy is limited.

One reason I just prefer to listen to the music and forget all the crap going on around musicians most of the time.;)

rtbuck

Reaction score
What's wild about the whole Wyman thing was that after the 2 got married Wyman's son was engaged to the girl's mom!!!!!!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I really don't know what to say about that Bucky...:think:

:heheh:,,,one thing that hasn't changed, rock stars live in a different world than I do.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online

No members online now.