what's a good name for a classic rock cover's band?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It is stunning how hard it is to come up with a good band name,,,especially now seeing rock bands have been around for decades.

Good luck with your search though.:tup:

brian maiden

Reaction score
thanks - the problem with a band is everybody has an opinion, and there's always somebody who doesn't like something. i forced us to be fireball and then suddenly we find another band in the next city with the same name. bah!

Reaction score
nothing personal - i hadn't seen your post and had to bath the kids.

i had rock of ages on the list a bit ago but it didn't stick (maybe cos of biblical connotations). but if you guys like it maybe it needs resurrecting.

i'm rather taken with rockface ("show me your rockface... rarrrr!") but the rest of the band think it's too gimmicky.

Rockface is pretty cool.. I actually like that... There was a band around here a while ago called Rocktopus.. they sucked, but the name was cool:heheh:

brian maiden

Reaction score
Rockface is pretty cool.. I actually like that... There was a band around here a while ago called Rocktopus.. they sucked, but the name was cool:heheh:

we did agree on that as a name at the end of an evening in one too many bars, but (some of us) thought better of it the next morning.

Last edited:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
recycled
the good old days

over played (sorry couldn't resist)

F

FoxyPage

Motley Poo

K, seriously, Def Leppard and Led Zeppelin rule so you need something like Pyromania or Hysteria, Kashmir, Stairway to Heaven, etc.

If I were in a band, I'd call mine Zoso <3

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online