What is your favorite band?

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Tough choice for me to pick just 1 band as my favorite of all time so heres my Top 3.

tumblr_kromjhQ5NO1qzus78.jpg
Van Halen!!!

Black_title.jpg
Black Sabbath!!!!

ledzeppelin-1.jpg

Led Zeppelin!!!!!

But if i had to pick my all time favorite band it would probably be Van Halen!

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Pink Floyd are the be all and end all of my musical world:bow: Nothing else comes close.

pinkfloyd.jpg

Travelin' Man

Reaction score
I've gotta go with the Beatles. I've gone thru my hard rock and heavy metal stages, but when I boil it all down I keep coming back to the music that was there when I was 4 years old and I had no idea the impact it would have on the best years of my life.

*is still going thru the Revolution*

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well if you dont know by now:

glitter001.gif

Reaction score
I've always had so much trouble with this question, but Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.. there are plenty of bands fighting for second, thrid, fourth, and fifth(where I really lose track:heheh:), but I just realized Petty annihilates every single one:grinthumb

Drifter

Reaction score
The Gong Family(Gong, Mother Gong, Pierre Moerlen's Gong, Steve Hillage Band, Daevid Allen's solo, Here & Now, Planet Gong, Gong Maison, Acid Mothers Gong, Gongzilla, Vive Gong, Paragong, New York Gong)

Mostly because they covered alot of ground-Psychedelia,Prog Rock, Jazz Rock(fusion), Artsy/Rootsy,The Punk/New Wave Year, Divided Eighties, Grunge, modern

They wouldn't be my favorite band because it's almost a bottomless pit trying to keep tabs on everything Gong-related.

But I must say, that's a very inspired choice. Had I known more about them in my younger days and was able to keep up with everything, I might be agreeing with you. Gong's an amazing band/ enterprise.

MusicMistress

Reaction score
I have been around a long time, and have collected so much music that it is very difficult to pick a favorite band.

How about a band I am infatuated with, is that close enough.

Nightwish, with Tarja of course. Once is such an outstanding album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online