Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Reaction score
This is an easy one. Probably a couple of lead dogs decided they weren't going to like you, and the rest of the pack just followed. That's how it was, how it is, and sadly, probably how it's always gonna be.

Doesn't make it right, though.

Damned nuff nuffs.

^^^ Yep. One or two morons would have been trying to look big in front of their mates by giving the new guy a hard time, and as Vehicle said the sheep would follow. Kids will pick on anything that is slightly different from the norm and bullies, being cowards at heart, will single out who they see as vulnerable, and unless you are blessed with super confidence starting a new school alone is (I imagine) pretty damned intimidating.

Yeah, that's true. The thing that sucks is that I'm still dealing with them as adults. Just proves that they never grew up. We have this one guy who started working at the local consignment shop back in late December (I've been working there since the summer) and it didn't take long for him to make harassing remarks and so-called "jokes" at my expense. An example "You're a girl because I'm taller and stronger than you." :rolleyes:

I first took it in stride and went along with a few "jokes" to let him know it didn't bother me but he kept doing it. I complained to the boss. She wasn't thrilled about his "humour" either and gave him a warning whether I complained or not. Earlier this month he made a few more remarks at me which I let slide but then he made another and I yelled at the top of my lungs "That's enough!".
It may not have been the smartest thing I did but I must've scared the crap out of him because he didn't say anymore nasty comments and "jokes" and he kept a good distance away from me for the rest of the day. :grinthumb
And the majority of everyone I talked to about this agreed that they would've done the same thing if they were being targeted like that.

Abraxas

Reaction score

Attachments

• 200_s_crop_crop.jpg
    200_s_crop_crop.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 36

Aero

Reaction score
Despite it being 17 minutes long, I listened to the whole damn thing and thought it was very original. 7.5/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Honestly, never heard him before. Song pretty groovy and energetic, largely due to the aggressive vocals. 7.3/10.

Let's try another Heep's tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.