Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
61vqzmYqiUL1.jpg

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Riff reminds me about "You Really Got Me". I like sharp, alarming guitar part and "unsleek" and "crude" vocal. 8/10.

Aero

Reaction score
^^^ I like the dude shredding on the guitar more than the vocalist. And maybe it's not so much his voice but the way he sings the lyrics. Not a terrible job, but it sounded like he was singing in a language that wasn't his own. 6/10.

Time to slow this party down...

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Not a terrible job, but it sounded like he was singing in a language that wasn't his own. 6/10.
Singer Tony Kakko is a Finn, and he sang in a foreign language.:D

About "Renee": i'm not a fan of synthpop, but it's not bad chill-out song. 6/10.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^^ Australia sounds a lot like California.

Someone once told me that San Francisco is the Sister City to Sydney. I don't know how much truth there is to that cause I've never been to San Francisco and I was only in Sydney once in 1984 during a stinking hot and humid summer, we were there long enough to have a tour around the city, drive over the Harbour Bridge and Take the Ferry under the bridge and went up to the Blue Mountains (which was nice up there) :) I don't think Sydney has Earthquakes all that often though, I'm not sure how hot it gets, there's probably a few other differences. The only connection they might have is Geological Distance from the Poles which determine the position on the planet in terms of their distance from the Equator. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Members online

No members online now.