Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippinHippie

Flower Power
Reaction score
Right now it is raining, but tonight the shit is going to hit the fan again and 8-10 inches of snow is going to fall from tonight into tomorrow evening.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
This is just not what I was expecting at all from these guys. STAB & CHILD OF CALAMITY are the two I really like. How do you feel about this new one ?

The "Stab" and "Child" albums seem to be more based in the old Americana roots style, which I prefer. The T.O.T.E.H album seems like it is trying to cross over into the more mainstream rock sound.

I do prefer the first two albums mentioned.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Two awesome albums @Phil B. and yeah, the new one is almost like circus music or something

Yeah, I find myself going back to "Stab". I'd say it's my favorite outta the three.

e-beatles-white-album-back-cover-42036_zpsrjrm2f1l.jpg

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
@Phil B. Yeah, those 2 are the best of four actually. The first is called Arkansas Killing Time which is much better then Head IMO...I like a lot of strange music but I just can't get Into the carnival circus freak music of Tales of the Head even after 3 listens

4715731133_c3a50f6c30.jpg
@Sharp Dressed Man ... liking it much after one listen...have it on preorder. Will give you a better more defined opinion after I get a few more spins under my belt..it's another winner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.