Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
it's a really good song, Sergey... surprising, cause at the beginning I didn't believe it would have turned into what it turned (ahahah maybe I'm the only one who has understood my sentence XD)... and it's always nice when latin is used in music... ^_^... anyway 7,5/10

Aero

Reaction score
I really liked it up until the 3 minute mark, then it got too fast for my taste. The beginning though with the guitar was really nice. 7.3/10.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
It's a really great photo Jet :)

Thank you so much. :D

MS Paint, comes with every single version of Windows

If you don't know where it is on your computer, you can just go to the Windows menu on the bottom left corner of your screen, click on that. In the blank search window that pops up immediately above the Windows symbol, you can just type "mspaint" (no quotes) and hit enter. That will bring up the program.

Open your image, then you should be able to simply click "resize" which is in the upper graphic menu bar, change the view to "pixels" and use a number that is 1/2 of what you are currently at. This should be a sufficient resize. Then file-->save and you are done.

Well I cannot do that to that picture now, but you are welcome to resize it if you want too. I'm wondering if you are talking about paint pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online