Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
My sister and I were walking along the beach when she said "What's that big black thing sticking out of the water?" :heheh: (She's blonde) The whale only stayed up for a minute or two then disappeared but we saw it's tail a few times. It cruised around to the river where it enters the sea but we didn't see it there. It put on a bit of a show for people there then disappeared. Lovely creature aren't they?

I'm blonde. :tongue: Yes they are beautiful and so intelligent. Lucky you guys! :D

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
A whale very close to the beach at Devonport today.

r0_139_3149_1768_w576_h298_fmax1_zps00a6b4cf.jpg

Evie, you're living in a wonderful place! :woot: You're so lucky!!! :)

P.S. Btw, what do you mean, when wrote: "(She's blonde)"? :D

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Evie, you're living in a wonderful place! :woot: You're so lucky!!! :)

P.S. Btw, what do you mean, when wrote: "(She's blonde)"? :D

People can be a bit cruel about blondes, insinuating they aren't very smart. However, my sister is actually really clever. She's a civil engineer and Patty is blonde and is very smart too :)

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Wait, Evie, I remember, that you and your sister are twins... Twins with various color of hair (after all, if my memory serves me - you're redhead)? Or I've mistaken? :think:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Yes, I have a blonde twin sister and yes I was the one who got stuck with the red hair :uh: She also got the lovely golden skin colouring and I got stuck with whiter than white skin. Of course we are not identical - I am also 5 inches taller than her.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
What makes you sad? Red hair and white skin - it's wonderful! I know, that it's not too pleasant for you, you've told me before, but like a man, I should declare to you - there is no reason to be upset, you're beautiful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimManess3

Staff online

Members online