What Are You Listening to? (Videos only)

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Original was written by Dylan and Danko with the Band on Basement Tapes which was recorded at Big PInk, a house , in 1968 in New York near Woodstock btw.

This is from the first Band lp -Music From Big Pink (1968). The song has been covered by other bands including The Byrds ,Julie DRiscoll with Brian Auger , and Leslie West (Pappalardi on bass) before he officially joined Mountain.

Last edited:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Had to post this also.....I had this lp at college as well las the first Mountain lp.
Leslie West Blood of the Sun- 1969 the lp was called Mountain but was actually a solo lp by West when it came out.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Beasties.. All Lifestyles.. Miss MCA.. He was the roots of the beasties..220px-Adam_Yauch_crop.jpg

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score

From a great Album, "Across the Borderline"

Forgot to mention, video features Sinead O'Connor. Beautiful. Emotionally raw at the moment, this duet reduced me to tears.
What a brilliant cover of the Peter Gabriel song. Words are perhaps clearer. Rips my heart out every time I play it. Thanks @magicmoments for sharing.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I’m a music fanatic. Of course I’m making another playlist on Spotify.
I made a playlist that features members of Eagles performing with other artists. So I’m a little obsessed with this one in particular at the moment.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online