Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
What in the wild world is this?

http://www.static-x.org/

Static-X is an American industrial metal band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 1994. The line-up fluctuated over the years, but always held constant with band founder, frontman, vocalist, and guitarist Wayne Static. Founders of the band were Wayne Static and original drummer Ken Jay. The band rose to fame with their 1999 debut album Wisconsin Death Trip

Wayne Static sadly passed in 2014, although the bands continues on... Nothing I'm interested in though

You may like it if you're into Ministry or anything similar.

Frands

Reaction score

Static-X is an American industrial metal band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 1994. The line-up fluctuated over the years, but always held constant with band founder, frontman, vocalist, and guitarist Wayne Static. Founders of the band were Wayne Static and original drummer Ken Jay. The band rose to fame with their 1999 debut album Wisconsin Death Trip

Wayne Static sadly passed in 2014, although the bands continues on... Nothing I'm interested in though

I'll try to find some of their music and give a feedback. It looks interesting to me! :)

Frands

Reaction score

I have listened a bit to the album over at google play. I must admit it is not an album I would buy. There's 3 songs that I like on the album. But but but..Also I listened a bit to their album 'Machine' from 2001. It is much better IMO.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I have listened a bit to the album over at google play. I must admit it is not an album I would buy. There's 3 songs that I like on the album. But but but..Also I listened a bit to their album 'Machine' from 2001. It is much better IMO.

It does contain more industrial effects which I fancy but as the band progressed they became more integrated with the nu metal movement, something I'm not fond of, although I do like a few of those bands such as System of a Down and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online