We need some Funk & Soul music...!

Tea-Master Dream

whatsa confounding bridge
Reaction score
I've never got into prince - he is alittle to creepy for my liking (he has an album called come) :yuk: I have however heard alot of praise about purple rain

would princes rap be better than miles davises doo hop or hip dwoop whichever the spelling

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Tower of Power & Average White Band coming in October. Waiting fot tickets to go on sale.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Tower of Power & Average White Band coming in October. Waiting fot tickets to go on sale.

Hats off to vehicle who is probably cooler than hell to me for posting the Tower Of Power songs and made me log on enough to call him "El Diablo en disquise" Como él escucha para refrescar la música..
Now I know why I like his post.. He's from the old school.. :cheers2

Road Dog

Reaction score
I don't have links to songs, but I love EW&F, Commodores, Temptations, Smokey, and almost everything from Motown. The Four Tops, Martha and the Vandells, Spinners, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Stevie W, too many to name.
We'll be catcing EW&F in concert for the second time later this year.

eccentric man

Reaction score
No Herbie Hancock? For shame... this is arguably the track that propelled fusion jazz funk to the masses. Those first 6 notes are all it takes, but most definitely not all it gives.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online