Vince Neil to cover Sex Pistols on new CD

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Got this info from a good friend of mine

VINCE NEIL To Cover SEX PISTOLS On Upcoming Solo Album? - Jan. 19, 2010 According to MotleyCrueStore.com, MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil and his solo band performed the SEX PISTOLS song "No Feelings" at a free concert this past Saturday (January 16) in West Palm Beach, Florida, to celebrate the two-year anniversary of his bar Feelgood's. The track will apparently be featured on Neil's upcoming solo album, "Tattoos And Tequila", which is expected to be released in April. The CD was recorded with bassist Dana Strum and Jeff Blando (both of SLAUGHTER) and drummer Zoltan Chaney. Another track being laid down during the sessions was a cover version of the CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL classic "Who'll Stop The Rain?"

In a recent interview with The News Tribune, Vince stated about the upcoming CD's title, "It's rock 'n' roll. That's it. It has nothing to do with MÖTLEY CRÜE. Tattoos and tequila is basically my life."

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Neil is also writing a book akin to MÖTLEY's autobiography, "The Dirt", with Esquire writer Mike Sager.

vinceneil_revolve.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ Rock on Vince!!!:metal: Wish the sound quality was better..

Yeah I know...but we have this! :grinthumb

Closest we can get to another Sex Pistols tune and keep it on topic...great DVD here though but better when I seen it live.