Vince Neil planning to open up his own Strip Club in Las Vegas

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Last month, Motley Crue gave Las Vegas its first-ever hard rock residency. In a couple of weeks, singer Vince Neil will give the city something else: another place to ogle topless women.

In an interview with the Las Vegas Sun, the rocker told Robin Leach that he's gearing up to launch his own strip club, Vince Neil's Girls Girls Girls, about a mile from the Strip.

"It's something I always wanted to do," Neil said. "So it's like a dream come true. But this will be different and unique. It will be the first rock and roll strip joint. It was a business opportunity to become a partner that was too good to pass up."

How will Neil differentiate his club from Sin City's countless other gentlemen's establishments? For one, the girls will be edgier -- "Tattoos won't be banned," he says -- and the soundtrack won't suck.

"This will be full on rock and roll," he said. "We're going to have a lot more fun and a lot more dancing with our music. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we'll even play a little Motley, but tons of others, too! The mix will be something both tourists and locals want to add to the sexcitement."

Speaking of sexciting, Neil is considering a cable reality series based on the business.

"We've talked about filming behind the scenes of what goes into putting together a new club and all the fun sexy stuff with the girls," he said.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
You mean he isn't going to head his own convent after all? Shocker!

"Sexperience"? :rolleyes:

I hope that place has plenty of Clorox to go around.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me anymore....even if I was in Vegas I'd give his new club a pass.

As far as yet another brainless, boring, moronic reality show goes...:puke:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Last month, Motley Crue gave Las Vegas its first-ever hard rock residency. In a couple of weeks, singer Vince Neil will give the city something else: another place to ogle topless women.

How can this POSSIBLY be a bad thing!?!

:bow:

I'm assuming it'll be a joint that doesn't play a bunch of shitty hiphop. So.. we get 80's rock + bewbs!?

Can I get a woot?

:yay:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'd go there just to check it out!! Strippers get a bad rap.. Don't know if I could take Motley Crue songs non stop if I was there.. Strippers are more attractive dancing to slow bump and grind songs..

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Guaranteed ear splitting rock and roll, booze and naked birds. Seriously, it's like all my Birthdays and Christmas' in one place!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Nah, it woudn't be non-stop Motley Crue. I love 'em to death, but non-stop Crue or any other band would get old after a while.

But I assume we'd be hearing a lot of good old fashioned party-hardy hard rock. :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Only a rock star (or Ron Jeremy) could get away with this sort of business venture.

(And I'm pretty sure I'll be one of, if not the only female to respond to this)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online