Vince Neil planning to open up his own Strip Club in Las Vegas

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I would never put down someone trying to make ends meet Slippy, but that just seems like a dangerous lifestyle to partake in. Much more so for women I think. I think that's where the reputation comes from. I always feel like I see murdered strippers on those true crime shows I watch. :bonk:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I would never put down someone trying to make ends meet Slippy, but that just seems like a dangerous lifestyle to partake in. Much more so for women I think. I think that's where the reputation comes from. I always feel like I see murdered strippers on those true crime shows I watch. :bonk:

Quit watching or quit believing in those fricken shows..:heheh: I think for the most part Prostitutes or street walkers get knocked off..
For all the girls and all the years I've been in the business.. NOTHING.. and I mean Nothing has happened to any girl / guy ever.. The amount of protection they get coming and going in and out of the clubs is tight.. All strippers who value their life know the rules of just how close to let a patron get..
It's a money maker and the patrons already know stalking a stripper is not going to happen.. Hollywood portrays a grim picture of the life and it's not at all like that..
The Regulars are pretty cool and watch the strippers backs.. They would know anybody new and more or less a threat would be pegged right away and delt with..
Club bouncers are usually the big guys who do it for the sake of the money makers for the club.. They are devoted to protecting the girls at all cost.
It's rare if something happens to a dancer given they are professional and use common sense to avoid any bad situation..:cheers2

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
I knew a dancer in junior college...great gal, very down to earth. She told me it was good money and it really helped her with tuition among other things. I never told a soul that I knew personally out of respect for her privacy. Whenever I hear these semi-jokes about how they do it to put themselves through school, I get a small chuckle out of it.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
As far as Vince Neil goes personally I can understand not idolizing him as a human being. I don't choose to idolize even my favorite musicians beyond their music. Honestly once they stop being productive musically I stop paying attention to them aside from checking just in case they squeak out something new in music. Having said that, yeah you can look at Vince as a dirtbag who hasn't learned. I mean Hell, even Nikki Sixx, who almost died a million times and shot drugs in through his penis has gotten his life together better than Vince. The thing I would even hold people to putting artist like Billy Joel under the same microscope. Billy Joel is guilty of drunk driving. What's the difference between Billy and Vince. Pretty much a victim. Both are opposite sides of the music and what you would think was the lifestyle spectrum. The point is no matter what music you listen to, chances are you like an artists work who is a dirtbag or a ****up. I say who cares personally. You bought the art they produced. Not the person. As far as Vince opening up a stripclub I agree with the tattoos part. :yuk: Plus I really don't care what music is playing but don't make the girls even skankier with that tattoos and leather garbage. If it's a fantasy then let's keep it feminine. Just my opinion! :D

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Billy Joel is guilty of drunk driving. What's the difference between Billy and Vince

Hi Soot, very good post, you almost convinced me!! But not quite! ALL people who drink and drive are 100% confirmed morons, period, and that would include Vince Neil, Billy Joel, Springsteen, the starting pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles, The Pope, you, me, and my favourite grannie. Though to be fair Billy Joel has no actual DUI conviction as far as I am aware, and has been in rehab a few times, and never been charged with anything??? Whereas Neil Vince has at least 3 or 4 convictions for DUI. Plus, Vince was a drunk driver way back in 1984, when he killed that guy and caused brain damage to two other people, and he was still a clearly unrepentant drunk driver 27 years later in 2011, which is when his most recent DUI conviction was. So the big difference is that despite killing a person, and seriously injuring two others, Vince still drinks and drives, and he has happily done so for over a quarter of a century, so he has no conscience about what he did and the life he took, and he continues to repeatedly and quite happily get into a car in an inebriated state where he can possibly kill even more people. Any normally moral person who had gotten drunk, and killed a person via vehicular manslaughter, would never pick up a glass again. But to kill a person, and to then just keep on driving whilst drunk as if nothing happened - and to get multiple more DUI's - makes him about as worthless as a person can get. All this is strictly IMO...nobody here is the 'moral police' despite appearances to the contrary!!!...but there are just some things in life that are so WRONG that they simply beggar belief...a serial multiple-conviction DUI drunkard being at liberty to drive a car is one of them.

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hi Soot, very good post, you almost convinced me!! But not quite! ALL people who drink and drive are 100% confirmed morons, period, and that would include Vince Neil, Billy Joel, Springsteen, the starting pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles, The Pope, you, me, and my favourite grannie. Though to be fair Billy Joel has no actual DUI conviction as far as I am aware, and has been in rehab a few times, and never been charged with anything??? Whereas Neil Vince has at least 3 or 4 convictions for DUI. Plus, Vince was a drunk driver way back in 1984, when he killed that guy and caused brain damage to two other people, and he was still a clearly unrepentant drunk driver 27 years later in 2011, which is when his most recent DUI conviction was. So the big difference is that despite killing a person, and seriously injuring two others, Vince still drinks and drives, and he has happily done so for over a quarter of a century, so he has no conscience about what he did and the life he took, and he continues to repeatedly and quite happily get into a car in an inebriated state where he can possibly kill even more people. Any normally moral person who had gotten drunk, and killed a person via vehicular manslaughter, would never pick up a glass again. But to kill a person, and to then just keep on driving whilst drunk as if nothing happened - and to get multiple more DUI's - makes him about as worthless as a person can get. All this is strictly IMO...nobody here is the 'moral police' despite appearances to the contrary!!!...but there are just some things in life that are so WRONG that they simply beggar belief.

Yeah, I see where the two extremes are and as much as alcoholism is a disease definitely putting those keys in the ignition repeatedly is definitely not the best way of respecting others lives. If the guy drank himself into oblivion on his couch and choked on his own vomit one day that's way more respectful than putting others at risk. I don't put artist on pedestals and don't follow their personal lives. They are vessels for stuff I enjoy and that's all any Vince fans are here for IMO and the idea of a hair band styled strip club is just part of nostalgia in the sense that the high life with that brand of rock music will be produced. I'm sure that that plenty of fans were far more responsible than Vince and are represented here. The music was sex, drugs and rock n' roll and Vince carried that beyond the line but the music represented the good aspects of that. I've never been a fan of Vinces vocals but it worked with Crues style and I liked that style. I think the darkest example I can use is in wrestling of a wrestler named Chris Benoit. Whatever happened one fateful night beyond everyone's expectations Chris murdered his wife and seven year old son and then killed himself. There's no excuse for that. It's sick deplorable and vile. I know people who think wrestling is just a redneck sport won't get this but he was really talented. He had a technical skill and art to what he did that made him one of the best and his matches make for great, intense watches. That doesn't change because of the person. As a fan of his work as well as M.J.s, Cobain and multiple druggies and drunks I understand the difficult task of liking someone who is a douchebag behind it all. :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.