That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited

FLEETWOOD WANTS TO WORK MORE WITH STEVEN TYLER
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

For the new compilation album ZZ Top – A Tribute from Friends, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Johnny Lang and Steven Tyler formed a group called M.O.B. and recorded a cover of “Sharp Dressed Man.” Now, Mick says he wants to do more with the supergroup. The rocker told Billboard, “We had a lot of fun doing this and I truly, truly do have a vision of somewhere, somehow walking on stage and actually putting something together with (the group).” Mick made sure to say that “it’s nothing on a boiler plate right now” but that they are all probably thinking about it. Read more at Music News, Reviews, Articles, Information, News Online & Free Music | Billboard.com.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully they won't get a turntable playing rapper or some Nickeloadian pop princess to appeal to the 12 year old bubblegum crowd.

Learn from the Superheavy disaster.:pullhair:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Concentrate on Aerosmith Steven, the World is waiting...

I second this notion! I have been patiently waiting on an Aerosmith album :hurry:

Although it would be cool to see another "Supergroup" effort :grinthumb

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I would be more receptive to this supergroup in about 2 years time, when Aerosmith have hopefully released the album and done a full World Tour. Until then, no TV Shows, no Supergroups, no solo singles, just give us the ****ing Aerosmith album.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Any possibility that Aerosmith fans need to Get a Grip and realize that Aerosmith is really on a Permanant Vacation when it comes to putting out anything new. Sure sure, Pump your fist in the air and demand an album that Rocks! I don't blame ya, but I think think that they may have already Drawn The Line in the sand as perhaps the band is in a spot between a Rock and A Hard Place when it comes to creating new material.

*shrug*

For now, you'll have to grab an older album and Just Push Play.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Any possibility that Aerosmith fans need to Get a Grip and realize that Aerosmith is really on a Permanant Vacation when it comes to putting out anything new. Sure sure, Pump your fist in the air and demand an album that Rocks! I don't blame ya, but I think think that they may have already Drawn The Line in the sand as perhaps the band is in a spot between a Rock and A Hard Place when it comes to creating new material.

*shrug*

That was sharp buddy. :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

*shrug*

Nice play with words, Lych :grinthumb

The fact remains that Aerosmith has a contract that states ONE more album.......it doesn't say the album has to kick ass. Although it would be in bad taste from Joe to release anything that doesn't sound decent.

It is Tyler who needs to get off his Permanent Vacation and get Back In The Saddle :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online