Tori Amos (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Tori Amos Thread

I was listening to Midwinter Graces the other day and I slipped the DVD on again...one thing I still love about her is her affection towards Zeppelin as her influence and how she can relate alot of what she does to what they have done. It's great how she could develop an interesting sound form her favorite band.

:grinthumb

Abraxas

Reaction score

I love Tori's music. I became a fan when Under The Pink came out. I took a chance and bought UTP due to the cover art (which I find very cool) and was very happy with the results. I even got the promo poster the same day I got the album from a ma and pa record shop that used to be around before they closed up. After I got hooked, I got Little Earthquakes an I got my hands on all the cd singles that were still available from both albums. I have nearly everything she's released and I always look forward to each new album. I've been collecting posters whenever I can and I've done many paintings of Tori as well.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I love Tori's music. I became a fan when Under The Pink came out. I took a chance and bought UTP due to the cover art (which I find very cool) and was very happy with the results. I even got the promo poster the same day I got the album from a ma and pa record shop that used to be around before they closed up. After I got hooked, I got Little Earthquakes an I got my hands on all the cd singles that were still available from both albums. I have nearly everything she's released and I always look forward to each new album. I've been collecting posters whenever I can and I've done many paintings of Tori as well.

Awesome! I did a Tori painting in high school myself but seriously dude, if you can post your paintings in here that'd be awesome! I'm wicked curious to see them! :)

Abraxas

Reaction score

Here are a few paintings I've done of Tori. I hope this works.
3132-tori-amos-%7E-rainbow-dark.jpg

Abraxas

Reaction score

And another.
3133-tori-amos.jpg

Abraxas

Reaction score

Holy crap! That is beyond awesome dude! I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass either man! You have talent! :bow:

:oyea: Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :)

Here's one more I painted years ago. :grinthumb

3203-tori-amos.jpg

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

Abraxas-great art work of Tori. You always do great capture's of Tori.

Abraxas

Reaction score

Thank you Aktivator. I'm glad you like em.

Here's one more.

3117-tori.jpg

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

yeah finally got an update on the taping I went to in December.
your local PBS station should be airing LIve from the Artist Den with Tori Amos on or around July 12, 2010

they have also released a clip from the taping

http://vimeo.com/11568990

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online