Tori Amos (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Now I know this was technically just released chronologically much longer past Little Earthquakes I figured since it was a 91 Concert it'd be appropriate to spin it and spotlight it next! One of the highlights is when she snaps at some audience members! Great performances as well all around! :grinthumb

51ANQgcq17L._SS500_.jpg
Little Earthquakes

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I've always loved this EP especially for the cover songs! I love her version of Angie and saw her do this live! :)

crucify.jpg

Angie

Abraxas

Reaction score
I've always loved this EP especially for the cover songs! I love her version of Angie and saw her do this live! :)

crucify.jpg

Angie

I have that cd! Excellant choice! I love her version of Angie as well and I prefer her version of Smells Like Teen Spirit too! :cheers2

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Tori Amos Night of Hunters - Spinner

Well, look, sometimes you don't know how music affects people. I embrace that because I don't think that just because I talk about emotional stuff that it's not mother---er stuff. I'll stand next to the hardest f---ing heavy metal band on any stage in the world and take them down, alone, by myself. Gauntlet laid down, see who steps up. See who steps up! I'll take them down at 48. And they know I will. Because emotion has power that the metal guys know is just you can't touch it. Insanity can't touch the soul. It's going to win every f---ing time. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Tori Amos Night of Hunters - Spinner

Well, look, sometimes you don't know how music affects people. I embrace that because I don't think that just because I talk about emotional stuff that it's not mother---er stuff. I'll stand next to the hardest f---ing heavy metal band on any stage in the world and take them down, alone, by myself. Gauntlet laid down, see who steps up. See who steps up! I'll take them down at 48. And they know I will. Because emotion has power that the metal guys know is just you can't touch it. Insanity can't touch the soul. It's going to win every f---ing time. :grinthumb

I'll allow it...she did a SLAYER tune and is a Zeppelin Fan

:grinthumb :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.