Top 3 Favorite songs

Syd

Reaction score
My 'Most Listened Tracks Ever' on Last.Fm are:

1.- The Smiths - This Charming Man
2.- Kanye West - I'll Fly Away
3.- The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat

Awesome songs, but not my favourite jaja.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'd say "Ramble On" will always be in my top 3. Another would be "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve. The third one changes constantly, or maybe it's just too hard for me to pinpoint right now. :)

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Mine changed again this week...
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Territorial Pissings - nirvana
City of Blinding Lights - U2

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
If you'd asked for a Top 300, that would have been easier for me to work out, but only 3 from 1,000's is literally impossible to say.

As a quick reaction, these would be 3 that I'd instinctively choose if I was amending my 'last will' and had to decide what I'd like played at my funeral (though not yet)

Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Van Morrison
Whither Must I Wander from 'Songs of Travel' - Ralph Vaughan Williams (sung by Thomas Allen)

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
If you'd asked for a Top 300, that would have been easier for me to work out, but only 3 from 1,000's is literally impossible to say.

As a quick reaction, these would be 3 that I'd instinctively choose if I was amending my 'last will' and had to decide what I'd like played at my funeral (though not yet)

Tangled Up in Blue - Bob DylanHave I Told You Lately That I Love You - Van Morrison
Whither Must I Wander from 'Songs of Travel' - Ralph Vaughan Williams (sung by Thomas Allen)

Absolute wonderful song. :grinthumb

Masherbrum

Riding the Steel Breeze
Reaction score
In order.

1. God Only Know - Beach Boys
2. Echoes - Pink Floyd
3. Something - The Beatles

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Absolute wonderful song. :grinthumb

EF, I wish I could find a YouTube of the version of 'Tangled Up in Blue' that Dylan did on the 'Bootleg Series Vols 1-3' which is even greater than the better known version on 'Blood on the Tracks'...but there doesn't seem to be one. I get very exasperated with YouTube sometimes, I was looking for a YouTube of Dylan's 'Buckets of Rain' the other day on there, also from the 'Blood on the Tracks' album, and there isn't a single one, though there are over 400 YouTube versions of 'Buckets of Rain' played by total nobodys into their webcams sat in their bedrooms, as if anyone cares but themselves.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
EF, I wish I could find a YouTube of the version of 'Tangled Up in Blue' that Dylan did on the 'Bootleg Series Vols 1-3' which is even greater than the better known version on 'Blood on the Tracks'...but there doesn't seem to be one. I get very exasperated with YouTube sometimes, I was looking for a YouTube of Dylan's 'Buckets of Rain' the other day on there, also from the 'Blood on the Tracks' album, and there isn't a single one, though there are over 400 YouTube versions of 'Buckets of Rain' played by total nobodys into their webcams sat in their bedrooms, as if anyone cares but themselves.

Dylan's management is notoriously strict with his material online. They remove a lot of stuff from Youtube on a regular basis.

I agree, the Bootleg Series 1-3 version of Tangled Up in Blue is beautiful. The album version is such a gem, though...I've never heard it bested.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online