Tommy Thayer "This is some of the best KISS suff ever recorded."

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Express-Times recently interviewed Tommy Thayer. Tommy mentioned that KISS already has 8 recorded songs for the 'yet-to-be-titled' forthcoming album . Tommy states:

"It's going phenomenally. We've been in the studio for several weeks. We've cut eight songs already. I've heard Paul and Gene. This is definitely some of the best stuff KISS has ever recorded."

"The idea [with 'Sonic Boom'] was to create a classic KISS record going back to the roots of the early records and really try and capture that vibe. I think we did and then some. I slowly wanted to put a little Tommy Thayer in there. I think on this record, we're taking it to the next step.

"We're spending a lot of time making sure it sounds like a great KISS record."

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I can't wait!!! Sounds like it's coming along nicely...I like the idea of taking it to the "next step" :grinthumb

ANF

Reaction score
I hope it'll be good, but isn't "this is up there with the best work we've ever done" always doom a project?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:heheh:

It can be...I just wish alot of bands would simply say, "The albums coming along fine and we think the fans are gonna dig it" and leave it at that.

But I guess they all do it. Gotta have a sales pitch and a bit of PR.

:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online