1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Todd Rundgren (Official Thread)

Discussion in '70's Music' started by Tattoo'd Lady, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Mr. T

Mr. T Banned

Re: Todd Rundgren

:bump:

Todd has a new album dropping next month called reProduction. This time around he is doing covers from many of the artists that he produced the originals of, including Meatloaf, XTC, New York Dolls and others. The first release from this is his cover of the Bourgeois Tagg tune, Out Of My Mind. I find it an interesting version and pure Todd.

2. Magic

Magic Woman of the World

Release date announced for new Rundgren album.

State will be released April 9, 2013. This is Rundgren's 24th studio album and his first new material since 2008.

[​IMG]

Here is the full track list for State:

“Imagination”
    “Serious”
    “In My Mouth”
    “Ping Me”
    “Angry Bird”
    “Smoke”
    “Collide-a-Scope”
    “Something from Nothing”
    “Party Liquor”
    “Sir Reality”

read more HERE.

3. Magic

Magic Woman of the World

Todd Rundgren Honored With Les Paul Award

[​IMG]

Todd Rundgren was honored with the Les Paul Award on Friday, January 24 at the 29th Annual Technical Excellence & Creativity Award show. The award recognizes outstanding achievement in professional audio technology and production and was presented during the NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) Convention in Anaheim, California.

Despite being recognized for his technological wizardry in the recording studio, the 65-year-old Rundgren joked that he does not own a cell phone:

"People who are slaves to their cellphones totally envy me. They say they wish they had never gotten a cellphone."

The Les Paul Award is sponsored by the Les Paul Foundation. Past recipients include Pete Townshend, Bruce Springsteen, Steve Miller, Steve Vai, and Lindsay Buckingham.

Todd Rundgren Honored With Les Paul Award

4. RockshotsPhotos

RockshotsPhotos Senior Member

41983596572_173e079473_k.jpg
    2018 w/ UTOPIA