Time to say hello

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Love that old Hartford Whalers WHA logo...and when I read your username the first time that's exactly what came to mind.:grinthumb

Welcome aboard, I think your musical taste fits in perfectly with many of us, I hope you enjoy your time here Whalerfan.:cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I reside in the often freezing province of Saskatchewan, Canada, and have developed an intense appreciation of music to help melt away the winter months. Was looking for a good forum to share opinions on rock music and stumbled onto this forum via web search. Hope to get into some great music discussions with like minded people and see what members are listening to.

Huge Rush fan, will always be my #1 band, but recently have become a real Heart fanatic. Listened to the usual hits over the years and always had a certain something for Ann Wilson from 76-85, but never really gave their lesser known songs a chance. Was a mistake as most of the songs from their first 4 albums were incredible.

Generally like most rock music from any era, although I seem to enjoy a ton of 70's stuff even though I grew up on videos from the 80s. Samples of bands I play regularly are Faith No More, Queens of the Stone Age, Genesis, Steely Dan, Anthrax, Megadeth, Police...basically open to anything except rap and country..just can't do it.

Good list of bands there. Welcome to the forums :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You've got some pretty good taste there.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online